About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Word Organizer

Category: Education | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
11 Vote(s)

Description

i think this idea is only welcome by those trying to learn new languages and it wont take much work but could be useful. the idea is this: you add a word, then you make a list of descriptions for it, like dentition, synonym, antonym, suffix/prefix, similar words (structure wise, which could be confused with the word), related words then you tag it with different tags. like what this word is related to, is it an statement of a feeling or it's a body part or name of an animal. is it a sports word, architectural word, political, medical etc. i have some ideas about other features but don't think it will be necessary since it all sounds kinda stupid and i don't think any one would be interested in putting effort into making such app. although right now i'm using Microsoft Word and making tables to add the words, which is my only and not-so-satisfying alternative way, but my professor thinks it's a great idea to memorize and understand lots of words and he recommended others to make their own tables.

Interested Team Members

• Rumbidzai Muserepwa
    South Africa
    App Developer
  • Zoraiz Ashraf
    Pakistan
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • yamini chowdary
    India
    App Developer
  • Kamil Klimala
    Poland
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: