About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

programming code in calculator

Category: Education | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
32 Vote(s)

Description

Limited level of coding enabled for user to meet his own requirement in calculator. Conditional checking - for,while loop - function calling. Variable initialization - versatile with both flaot and int eg: var i=10 ;for(i=1;<=10;i++) disp(i,&i); end; enabling this in calculator section will create big thing for coders. Inbuilt functionss- Creating inbuilt function can make users create their own application in calculator section itself In-built functions for graphics too.Boxes and text, color

Interested Team Members

• Simran Chandwani
    India
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Soham Dev
    India
    App Developer
  • piyu chandane
    India
    App Developer
  • vijay kumar
    India
    App Developer
  • Ravi Prashanth
    India
    App Developer
  • Vivek Maheshwari
    India
    App Developer
  • GS Sharma
    India
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• redkingogre on Dec. 22, 2014

Android

• Alex Jones on Jul. 13, 2014

What OS do you want this app to built in? Does it matter?

• Blake Warrington on Mar. 26, 2014

Sounds simple enough and I can be able to handle everything quite simply. Did you want to display code to the user or the result from the loop. Give me an email or message with more details. Thanks

- Blake

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: