About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

ultimate assistant

Category: Business | 
15 Vote(s)

This is a all in one planner with a calendar that goes to daily and by tha half an hour. If you put in a business name or individuals name it automatically links to their information phone business phone email address ect what kind of contact they are if they are personal business social or life events such as doctor or if their multiple contact list. it also links directly to communication or logs of interaction with them .Such as if they are business or a commercial (supplier) when was the last interaction and what about as well as what was ordered when it was received or expected to be received ect.....It also has a to do list which automatically links to name of business address number ect..... everything is linked for easy access and you do not have to leave one area to get to another. For instance you put on your planner a phone conference on a certain date it will open to that day you scroll to the time enter the name of the person or business and links to their info which links to their previous communication and notes regarding them as well as being able to call them by pressing their number in contact info.

Interested Team Members

• Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
  • Cristina Riboni
    United States
    App User
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• mitch on Dec. 02, 2014

I am a app developer interested in working on this idea and teaming up with you. Have you heard of www.sparkideas.co ? You can post your idea and hire developers willing to work for EQUITY, you pay no money, simply sign a Non disclosure and Statement of Work and I will work for a % equity in the app.

Sign up and post the idea and I will keep an eye out for it and submit my bid to work bringing it to life for equity.

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: