About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

My Summer Body

Category: Entertainment | 
827 Vote(s)

Users can plant a photo of their head on their selection of sexy bodies (male and female). The body they select can be used as their screensaver to help motivate the user to get fit for summer.

Interested Team Members

• Mohamed El Masry
    App User
  • Sunil Rathour
    App Developer
  • Ronnie Gregersen
    App Developer
  • Toan Kid
    App User
    App Developer
  • Sheraz Ahmed
    United States
    App Developer
  • Ikoro Victor
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• Steve V on Oct. 17, 2015

OK but not an app that I would use

• Jack Foster on Oct. 06, 2015

I think beyond this, its important to make the details REAL. Real measurements, real diet plans and workout routines, schedules, integrated with existing reputable resources...I know exactly how to drive this development to success from both development and marketing. Contact me directly

• Anonymous on Sep. 16, 2015

sounds really a big Sssshit !!

• mitch on Dec. 02, 2014

Have you heard of www.sparkideas.co ? You can post your idea and hire developers willing to work for EQUITY, you pay no money, simply sign a Non disclosure and Statement of Work and I will work for a % equity in the app.
    I am a app developer interested in working on this idea and teaming up with you.

Make sure you post in depth and include maybe some drawings or wireframes

Sign up and post the idea and I will keep an eye out for it and submit my bid to work bringing it to life for equity.

• Edher Vazquez on Nov. 19, 2013

sounds really a big hit !!

• Anonymous on Nov. 13, 2013

very good.

• Anonymous on Oct. 07, 2013

• denish on Apr. 01, 2013

great !

• Kristina on Mar. 08, 2013

How similar is this to face in a hole?

• Safwan Khan on Jan. 27, 2013

We are an iphone and android app development company. If you would like to get your app developed contact us at se7en.apps1@gmail.com

Twitter: @Se7enApps
    Fb: https://www.facebook.com/Se7enApps

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: