About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Warranty Registration

Category: Business | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
95 Vote(s)

Description

I am not a Developer, but here is an idea. A warranty registration app that lets your smartphone or tablet scan the a bar code on a package or item to register it with the manufacturers website. The app would automatically use the information from your phone/tablet, to register instantly, instead of having to mail in the form. The app would also let you know your remaining warranty left on the item. If you are interested in developing this app, please let me know jimt@atlanticbb.net

Interested Team Members

• Gamal Abdelnaser Ysf
    Egypt
    App Developer
  • Anand Kumar
    India
    App Developer
  • Vikas Singh
    India
    App Developer
  • Jyoti Dubey
    India
    App Developer
  • Sudip Dig
    India
    App Developer
  • Navin Singh
    India
    App Developer
  • abhinav kumar
    India
    App Developer
  • Jack Foster
    United States
    App Developer
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• Darshan Kapasi on Jan. 15, 2015

What is i go to supermarket and start registering warranty of items i didn't purchased???

• Arun Doomra on Feb. 25, 2014

I am an App developer. I can help you in developing such platform.
    Please respond to me on my email id.
    Waiting for your reply.

• Chetan on Dec. 26, 2013

I am android developer, can you explain more of Warranty Registration applicationso i can easly understand that what are your exitly want to develop

• jim thomas on Oct. 15, 2013

Needs a app developer.

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: