About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Order Menu Online From Mobile App System

Category: Food & Drink | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
3 Vote(s)

Description

Hi everybody, I have great idea and I need the funding to build this. I have this idea when I go to restaurant and I have to wait to order food and then need to wait until chef finish my order... Then I think I can make mobile app that each restaurant or coffer shop can register and update their menu on app and when user login, they will see menu and order online and pay online. We have status of food that doing and user will see and they will not worry about how long they can get order. I have more details and details about this system but I only share with the investor who interested this project. Thank you for reading.

Interested Team Members

• No members have joined this team yet
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

• Sun Nguyen on Jun. 16, 2017

No, it is different. You go to restaurant / store and order menu as directly on mobile app. You can have voucher also. And restaurant / store has admin panel can manage. And many many other functions...

• Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2017

So basically the same thing as just-eat or hungry house?

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: