About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

music mixing renovation

Category: Music | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
0 Vote(s)

Description

i am a musician (self proclaimed). i've used a couple of DAWs and they all seem to harbor the same design, which will then make this product idea of mine innovative. i searched the internet for a similar idea to no avail, so here it is. it is a visual music stage/space. while the regular DAWs have volume levers, panning levers, countless plugins to create depth etc. this DAW will have a visual music stage/space, where the artist can position instruments/tracks based on the genre, style etc, and the tracks will automatically adjust their volume, panning, reverb/delay so that the overall music will automatically sound "clean", "full" and "with depth". for example, you have a vocal track, if you place it in front of the visual stage, the app will then adjust the tracks EQ, compression, reverb/delay, etc so that it automatically sounds closeup. this will eliminate the many hours spend on mixing and cost of buying expensive plugins. i could go into more details but i wouldn't want to waste your time or mine if you don't like the idea. so let me know what you think.

Interested Team Members

• No members have joined this team yet
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: