About App Ideas

Become apart of the PreApps community and make your idea into reality. Our aim is to foster communication between users and developers to create a cycle of higher quality more successful apps. Create an account and post your ideas today. Earn rewards, connect with experts developers, and explore amazing apps coming soon.

device

Snoop - Question and Answer App

Category: Social Networking | 
SHARE THIS IDEA!
5 Vote(s)

Description

Snoop. A social app that allows you to write and ask a question to your friend and they can only reply with an answer via a picture or a 10 second video clip. The app will have various features such as; a specific maximum characters for the question. The option to ask a question to your friend anonymously so they won't know who asked them. Also, there would be a section on the app which allows you to see your friends latest answers and the option to also check all their previous answers too. I have thought of this app to allow users to rather than ask a question and receive an answer by text they would get it by a picture or video clip which I have seen to be the trend going on with social apps like Snapchat, Instagram and more. It is very helpful for celebrities, youtubers and other role models to be able to get in touch with their fans that want to ask a question. You could it's like Periscope of some sort but it'll allow you to ask questions easier rather than in the comments like in the PS app where many people will be talking. Snoop - "investigate or look around furtively in an attempt to find out something, especially information about someone's private affairs." I chose this name because the social app is basically allowing you to find out something about someone else's (friend or family member) private affairs. I want to know everyone's opinion on this app idea and the advantages and disadvantages of it too. I am also looking for someone to help me out with this app idea. Also, I do already have a mock-up designs of how the app will potentially work and function.

Interested Team Members

• No members have joined this team yet
Join The Team!

Similar Ideas

• local community page that you can post pict

198 Vote(s)
  • Bored on a weekend night, but don't know wh

91 Vote(s)
  • PETiT is an app that acts as a ongoing upda

87 Vote(s)

Comments & Suggestions

Name (optional) Email (optional, receive our newsletter)

Comment must be under 500 characters

Can't read the image? click here to refresh
Enter the code here: